Pro-Tect’s Merino Wool / Cold Weather Socks combine Copper Infused Technology with the superb natural properties of Merino Wool, resulting in an outstanding cold weather, hiking, camping sock or any day sock.
Merino Wool is naturally insulating to keep you warm in cold weather, and cool in warm weather. Our socks are perfectly engineered to withstand harsh conditions, ensuring your feet are happy & healthy year round.
Better Construction & Technology:
- MADE IN USA
- CuPron Copper Fibers guaranteed to kill 99.9% of bacteria causing odor & fungus
- Super Soft New Zealand Merino Wool wicks moisture while drying quickly
- Non Irritating toe seam construction prevents irritation to toes
- “Soft Stretch Lycra” for maximum stretch while keeping your socks up
- Non-binding unrestrictive top band comfortably hugs the shape of your foot & leg
- Mesh in foot area aids in air circulation
- Select Terry in foot gives extra padding in high impact areas
Crew height: About 7-8” above ankle
Contents: 52% Merino Wool / 18% CuPron Copper Treated Polyester / 16% Polyester / 12% Nylon / 2% Spandex
Care: Machine washable ~ cold or warm, non-chlorine bleach, no fabric softener, line dry (preferred for wool) or low tumble dry