Pro-Tect’s TransDRY Cotton Diabetic Socks are extraordinarily soft, naturally breathable, and dries up to 50% faster than normal cotton socks and equivalent to synthetics.
Our Copper Oxide Technology aggressively combats foot odor while potent antifungal & antibacterial properties keep your feet happy & healthy.
Better Construction & Technology:
- MADE IN USA
- CuPron Copper Fibers guaranteed to kill 99.9% of bacteria causing odor & fungus
- Copper technology remains imbedded in the yarn for the life of the product, unlike other Copper Technologies
- Non Irritating Toe seam construction prevents any irritation to feet
- Y Heel & Y Toe allows more coverage of copper treated yarns to help in skin appearance
- “Soft Stretch Lycra” for a non-binding feel on leg while staying up all day long
Contents: 77% TransDRY Combed Cotton / 13% Polyester / 7% Copper Oxide Treated Polyester / 2% Nylon / 1% Spandex
Care: Machine washable ~ cold or warm, non-chlorine bleach, no fabric softener, line dry (preferred for wool) or low tumble dry
Quarter height: about 2" above ankle