Pro-Tect’s Extreme Fitness Socks are designed to withstand harsh athletic activity while providing a superbly soft, breathable, comfortable support.
Our Copper Oxide Technology aggressively combats foot fungus and odor while our TransDRY treated cotton wicks moisture as good as synthetics and dries 50% faster than normal cotton socks.
Better Construction & Technology:
- MADE IN USA
- CuPron Copper Fibers guaranteed to kill 99.9% of bacteria causing odor & fungus
- Copper imbedded fibers for the life of the sock – will not decrease after repeated washings
- Non Irritating toe seam construction helps to prevent skin irritations
- Compression like feel gives added support while massaging fee
Quarter height: About 1” above ankle
Contents: 55% TransDRY Combed Cotton / 22% Polyester / 14% Copper Oxide Treated Polyester / 6% Nylon / 3% Spandex
Care: Machine washable ~ cold or warm, non-chlorine bleach, no fabric softener, line dry (preferred for wool) or low tumble dry
|Sock Size (go to smaller size if on lower size of foot chart)
|Men’s Shoe Size USA
||7 to 9 1/2
||10 to 12
||12 1/2 to 15
|Women’s Shoe Size USA
||6 to 9 1/2
||10 to 13
Shipping within the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Normally ships within 2 days from order placement
- Ships USPS (United States Postal Service)
- Tracking number confirmation is automatically emailed upon shipping
- To East Coast to Mid West: 2 to 3 days
- General Expected Transit Time:
- To West Coast: 3 to 4 days
- To Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico: 4 to 7 days
SHIPS FROM: North Carolina, USA
Pro-Tect currently does not ship outside of the United States.
Any change of status will be posted.
"Returns subject to $5.00 restocking fee and shipping fee's if items were initial shipped with no charge"
- Return must be within 7 days for refund.
- Product must be returned in original packaging with no sign of wear.
- Copy of receipt should accompany the return.